1. Technology Lead / Senior Technical Project...
Global Business Solutions / Activation Digitisation & Connect and Care Improvement Transformation
- Part of a Team accountable to develop and execute on the Digital Transformation strategy for the Business Unit, leading Technology program of activities and contributing to collaborative discussion on the operating model (process changes, new skillset and capability requirements, partner approach, customer migration) across Consumer & Small Business segments.
- As Technology Lead, represented Business Unit in B2C Digitisation program, contributing to its operationalisation and change, integration and communications agenda.
- Managed progression of technology pipeline to deliver targets; mitigated risks; conducted contingency analysis; ensured resource and funding; provided input to process development along with change, integration and operationalisation activities.
- Led comprehensive assessment of applications and robotics used by business to develop a roadmap for their migration and decommissioning as part of Telstra’s Digital Transformation in FY20-22 and the T22 strategy.
- Explored and analysed innovation capabilities in the strategic technology and digital workplace pipeline, supporting their embedding in the business for collaborative, operational and process improvements.
- Managed pilot and application readiness activities for India Delivery teams to migration to the new HSD VDI and prepare for Salesforce CRM adoption.
- Co-ordinated business readiness and deployment activities, including Business Verification and User Acceptance Testing and for applications and systems, for the migration to Windows 10.
- Analysing capabilities in the strategic technology and digital workplace pipeline, supporting their assessment and embedding in the business for operational and process improvements.
- Championing digital workplace capabilities across the business (Microsoft O365, Teams, SharePoint; Jira; Cisco Webex; Mobile Device Management), deploying these and promoting their adoption for New Ways of Working, to enhance business’ digital toolset and improve team collaboration.